Katanas for practice and demonstration
$279.99Size: 41" Overall, 10.34" Handle & 28" Blade.
* Blade:Hand forged 1065 High Carbon Steel Razor Sharp Blade- Hardness HRC 55 Bo HI.(Fuller)
* Authentic Hamon created using ancient Japanese Clay Solution, Quench & Heat Treated Technique.
* Tsuka: (handle) wrapped with black Japanese purpose silk with ray skin.
* bamboo Tsuba (guard).
* Scabbard: Black Lacquer Finished with Mother Of Pearl Sakura Blossom Inserts
* Japanese warrior end cap.
* Accessory: Satin Sword Bag & Cleaning Kit in wooden box.
* Package: Red Cardboard Box
* Sword Weight: 2.5 Lbs approx.
* Shipping Weight:10.5 Lbs Learn More
$215.00Ryumon Forged Practical Katana. - RY3037
This Practical Katana has a hand forged and AISI-1060 carbon steel live blade that is heat treated with traditional processes to produce an extremely sharp ha (edge).
Each Ryumon hand forged and folded sword in this series utilizes a one-piece brass construction habaki (blade collar) that enables the blade to fit securely into the saya (scabbard). The saya (scabbard) is finished with a deep black lacquer and tied with imported Japanese cotton sageo. The tsuka (handle) is wrapped with authentic ray skin (same) and imported Japanese cotton ito. Learn More
$109.99The Thunder God Katana measures 40.5" overall, with a 28" blade and 11" handle. Blade is hand sharpened, hand forged 10 folds, 1024 layer damascus carbon steel.
Oxidized zinc alloy tsuba with Japanese Thunder God symbol.
Handle wrapped with real Japanese purpose silk.
Black lacquer finish scabbard.
Includes black cotton sword bag Learn More